Cindy Henrickson shared this program from the Lindon Stake
40-Day Lindon Stake Temple Challenge Activities
1. Search FamilySearch.org for new information about your ancestors.
2. Invite a Ward Family History consultant to visit your home to teach your familyh how to prepare a name for the temple.
3. Hold a special family home evening to share stories and photos of your ancestors.
4. Upload ancestor photos and stories on FamilySearch.org
5. Create and print a fan chart of your family tree on FamilySearch.org.
6. Invite a Family History consultant to your home to teach you how to index then index as many batches of records as you can.
7. Record and interview with a living relative (capture their living memory of the past).
8. Visit the Lindon Family History Center with your family to learn about resources available there.
9. Start an online or in-person conversation with relatives to discover wht they know about your ancestors.
10. Learn about an ancestor then visit their grave with your family.
11. Hold and ancestor focused family reunion.
The whole point was to really focus on the temple and family history for 40 days.